With a growing list of competitive online casinos and betting sites in New Zealand, it can be challenging to choose one. BigWinner Casino is an option that provides a large selection of games that they add to every week. Continue our BigWinner Casino review to discover the welcome bonus, games, payment methods, other features and more.
|BigWinner Casino Review||Our rating|
|Welcome offer||The welcome bonus for BigWinner Casino is a deposit bonus of up to NZ$2,500. You also receive 50 free spins (for Wolf Gold).|
|Range of games||5/5|
|Sports betting options||3/5|
|Customer support options||4/5|
How to Sign Up for BigWinner Casino
Before our BigWinner Casino review, here is the sign-up process.
- First, head to BigWinner.com and click on ‘Sign up’ in the top right.
- Secondly, enter your email, chosen password, first and last name and date of birth.
- In the second sign-up stage, enter your country and type in your full address, including your house number, street/road, town/city, region (if applicable) and postcode.
- Click ‘Create Account’ to start using BigWinner Casino.
Welcome Bonus Offer
We will first detail the welcome bonus in our BigWinner Casino review. The welcome bonus for BigWinner Casino is a deposit bonus of up to NZ$2,500. But you have to meet all the terms and conditions.
You also receive 50 free spins for Wolf Gold. With the first deposit, you get 100% up to NZ$2000 (with 25 free spins). With the second deposit, you get 50% up to NZ$500 (with 25 free spins).
The terms and conditions for the BigWinner Casino welcome bonus include the following:
- BigWinner welcome bonus players must be over 18.
- There is a minimum bonus deposit of NZ$20; you need to deposit this minimum amount for the first two deposits.
- Any potential winnings you make from the free spins you get from the deposit have a cap of NZ$20.
- The maximum amount you can win using the BigWinner welcome bonus is four times the bonus amount.
- The welcome bonus is for new players only.
You get the welcome bonus by signing up and placing the minimum deposits (you don’t need a bonus code). But you also have to meet all the requirements.
Bonus Wagering Requirements
The BigWinner Casino welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 40x. The 40x wagering requirement means that you can’t withdraw any of the potential winnings you make from the bonus until you wager it over 40 times; this prevents players from immediately withdrawing the bonus.
Along with the welcome bonus, other bonuses reward players during continuous play. Some of the other bonuses on BigWinner Casino include:
- Drops & Wins with a NZ$1,000,000 monthly prize pool
- Weekly free spins
Casino Games at BigWinner Casino
There are over 1600 games on BigWinner Casino, giving it a competitive selection compared to other casinos. In this section, we will present some of the most popular game types on BigWinner Casino (not including live casino games).
- Slots: The bulk of the game selection on BigWinner Casino consists of high-quality slots games. Popular slot games include Megaways and Drops and Wins like Hot Fiesta.
- Blackjack: Some of the blackjack offerings on BigWinner Casino include Blackjack Classic, European Blackjack, Perfect Pairs Blackjack and more.
- Poker: Most of the poker offering is on the live casino section, but there are some options on the online casino section, like Texas Hold em Poker.
- Roulette: Some of the roulette options on BigWinner Casino include Virtual Roulette and European Roulette Pro.
- Baccarat: Some of the baccarat options on BigWinner Casino include Mini Baccarat and Virtual Baccarat.
Loyalty Program at BigWinner Casino
There is a VIP program you can join on BigWinner Casino with multiple tiers that unlock perks.
All of the tiers give you access to the VIP welcome bonus upgrade (you don’t need a bonus code), VIP cashback rewards and VIP free spins. The VIP program is open 24/7.
Here are the BigWinner Casino VIP program tiers.
- The platinum tier includes English language support and priority support via email and text messages.
- The silver tier includes English language support and priority support via email, text messages and Whatsapp.
- The gold tier includes English language support and priority support via email, text messages and Whatsapp. It also has a dedicated VIP account manager with chat support on Whatsapp.
BigWinner Casino Mobile App
BigWinner Casino doesn’t have a mobile app available to download via Android or Apple. But the mobile site has the same welcome bonus as the desktop version and many of the games (over 1400 games on the mobile version of the site).
If you prefer to use a mobile site instead of an app, you can access the mobile site, which runs smoothly and has an accessible format.
Payment And Withdrawal Options
BigWinner Casino’s deposit and withdrawal options include some that you don’t often see on online casino banking pages. Here are some of BigWinner Casino’s deposit and withdrawal methods.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Processing Time|
|MasterCard||NZ$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Visa||NZ$10||Up to 72 hours|
|MuchBetter||NZ$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Paysafecard||NZ$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Neosurf||NZ$10||Up to 72 hours|
|Skrill||NZ$10||Up to 72 hours|
BigWinner Casino is an online casino with many different features for its players. Here are some of the most expansive features outside the online casino game offering.
- Live casino: There are over 80 live casino gaming options on BigWinner Casino, including live poker, live baccarat, live roulette and more.
- Sportsbook: There is a sportsbook with a large selection of betting markets.
BigWinner Casino Customer Support
You can now learn BigWinner Casino’s customer support options in our BigWinner Casino review.
Although BigWinner Casino does have a solid selection of customer support options, it is missing a contact number for players who prefer to talk to a customer support team member directly.
However, some helpful options include the following:
- A live chat function to receive quick answers if the site isn’t working correctly or you have trouble with a specific function.
- You can fill in an email form with a detailed message; it is helpful if you have a complicated issue with BigWinner Casino that is too challenging to solve via a live chat conversation.
- An FAQ page with many questions, so you don’t have to go through the time-consuming process of using the email system or live chat.
Licence and Security
Security options are essential for an online casino, so we need to cover them in our BigWinner Casino review.
BigWinner Casino has an official license from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, meaning they must have regulations and technology to ensure fair play for their customers.
They also have encryptions to provide players with more security; encryptions secure their account details and payment methods.
BigWinner Casino Review: Final Verdict
In conclusion, our BigWinner Casino review shows many features that make it an online casino option to consider, including several bonuses, an extensive game offering (including live casino games), numerous payment methods and a sportsbook to compete with high-level betting sites.
While it may spread itself too thin by including a sportsbook and an online casino, it offers a lot of value, so our BigWinner Casino Review concludes that it is worth checking out.
BigWinner Frequently Asked Questions
Read the answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
BigWinner Casino is reputable (because of its ownership by Markor Technology Limited) and has a legitimate gambling license from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
They also utilise several features to make it safe to play, including encryptions for high-quality security and deposit limits if you feel like you need them.
Usually, BigWinner Casino will take around 72 hours to process and approve a withdrawal for most payment methods.
Using a different payment method (not the one you usually use) can incur a delay for the withdrawal; it is unclear how long it will take to process if you do this.
All elements of BigWinner Casino are secure thanks to high-level security encryptions that protect data from cyber threats.
The encrypted security offering extends to data transfers, including deposits into BigWinner Casino and withdrawals when you want to withdraw money into your bank account or web wallet.