Due to Australian betting regulations, you cannot find welcome bonuses, such as a deposit bonus or free bet offer options, and other bonuses online. Players can only see Betfair Exchange bonuses after they complete the registration process. However, there is a Betfair promo code section for any potential offer you can find online. To use the Betfair promo code, enter it on the registration page.
Although the details of the offers are unknown, you can use them in the many available betting markets. Usually, offers include odds boosts and free bet offer options.
Continue reading our Betfair promo code guide to learn how to activate the Betfair promo code and more!
How to Use the Betfair Promo Code
As a result of particular regulations on betting in Australia, you cannot find welcome offers (deposit bonus, free bet offer options, etc.) and other offers online. You can only view offers on Betfair NZ after creating an account.
However, there is a Betfair promo code section on the registration page.
Here are the steps to use the Betfair promo code.
Head to the Betfair NZ website. Note that Betfair NZ users access the Australian site.
Once there, you need to click on “Join Now” in the top-right corner.
Step one of the registration section is the sign-up stage. On this page, you need to input information such as your name, date of birth and email address.
Enter the Betfair promo code if you have one.
On the next page, you need to add your payment details, and then you can start betting on the site.
Betfair NZ Welcome Offer
Because of the specific Australian betting regulations, there isn’t a welcome bonus offer on Betway that you can access online before setting up your account. However, despite the lack of a welcome offer, there are still ways to acquire bonuses on the Betfair site (T&Cs apply).
For example, a points system on Betfair reduces the commission you have to pay when you win a bet. Having a commission enables the exchange to keep its business active – the commission is usually around 5%.
Although a Betfair welcome bonus would be preferable, the points system will net you a more considerable sum of winnings over a longer time (T&Cs apply). If you continuously gain Betfair points, you can earn a 60% drop in bet commission.
Moreover, Betfair will provide multiple bonus types when you create an account, including free bet offer options, boosts on bets and odds, and more.
How Do You Make Deposits On Betfair?
To make deposits on the Betfair Exchange, you need to be logged in to your account and then click on “Deposit”. Next, you must select the amount you want to deposit and the payment type you wish to use for the transaction. After doing this, you need to confirm the deposit and wait for the money to enter your Betfair account (T&Cs apply).
- Visa: Instant processing. There are no additional fees (except for bank account cash advance fees) — there’s a minimum $10 limit.
- MasterCard: Instant processing. There are no additional fees (except for bank account cash advance fees) — there’s a minimum $10 limit.
- PayPal: Instant processing. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $15 deposit.
- BPAY: Processing can take between 2 and 5 business days. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $30 limit.
- Bank Transfer: Processing can take between 1 and 3 business days. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $30 limit.
- Neteller: Instant processing. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $25 limit.
- Skrill: Instant processing. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $15 limit.
- Pay ID: Processing can take between 10 minutes and 12 hours. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $30 limit.
- Osko: Processing can take between 10 minutes and 12 hours. There are no additional fees — there’s a minimum $30 limit.
POLi is available on the Australian site but not for New Zealand customers.
The withdrawal payment methods are mostly the same (BPAY, Pay ID and Osko are only for deposits). However, you can’t withdraw from Betfair if you have an Australian-issued bank card (T&Cs apply).
Range of Betting Markets
Before using any bonuses to access Betfair Exchange (unfortunately, not including a welcome offer), you need to know all available betting markets. Most of these markets involve the most popular sports, but there are some obscure betting markets to make a wider variety of options.
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
Betfair has a massive variety of sports and special events for its betting markets; the few missing betting markets aren’t enough to lower the high bar Betfair sets with its choices.
The Most Popular Leagues And Tournaments For Betting With Betfair
While there are many sports to bet on with Betfair, some stand out as the most popular. Because of the popularity of these sports, Betfair has an extensive range of betting markets for them so users have the best experience.
Here are four of the most popular sports on Betfair and the most significant leagues and tournaments for each one.
- Rugby League: Betfair’s Rugby League betting markets include the NRL, State Of Origin Series, the Super League, and the 2021 World Cup.
- Rugby Union: As well as the Rugby League, there are Rugby Union betting markets, including the World Rugby Sevens, Super Rugby Pacific, the United Rugby
- Football: The top football leagues to bet on with Betfair include the English Premier League, the English Championship, the Japanese J League 2, the South Korean K League 1, the Dutch Eredivisie, the US Major League Football, the Spanish Segunda, the Division South Korean K League 2 and more. Additionally, there are massive competitions to bet on, like the World Cup.
- Cricket: There are multiple betting markets for cricket on Betfair NZ (leagues and tournaments), including the Indian Premier League, several test matches, the T20 Blast, One Day Internationals, the Irish Inter-Provincial T20 Trophy, the Charlotte Edwards Cup, ICC World Cricket League Matches, the ICC World Twenty20, etc.
How Good Is The Betfair Sports Section?
The sports section on Betfair is excellent. We displayed the site’s impressive list of betting markets above, but they also have great odds and an exciting Betfair exchange.
The Betfair exchange is an excellent system because of the bet swapping feature. Swapping a bet on the Betfair exchange allows you to potentially receive better odds on that bet. However, the odds on their own rival other betting exchange sites and sportsbooks.
Apart from the other betting options on Betfair, there are other brilliant features for Betfair account members. These features include:
- The Betfair mobile app: Betfair has a mobile app available for Apple and Android devices. The app has an easy-to-use interface, a price graphs feature (which allows you to see the changing odds on Betfair), and customisable betting features. Additionally, you can use Betfair on the mobile site and input any offer codes.
- Live streaming: One of the best features of the live betting section on Betfair is live streaming. Betfair’s live streaming service allows you to place informed in-play bets; furthermore, it offers convenience to the user instead of having the sports event on another screen. Unfortunately, there are no bonus codes for the live section.
- Reduced commission: Betfair has a points system that reduces the commission you have to pay when you win a bet. The commission on Betfair is usually around 5%, but if you keep earning points, you can decrease that number by up to 60%.
Betfair Promo Code Final Verdict
In summary, due to the particular AU betting regulations, you will not find a welcome offer on Betfair NZ or other online bonuses. You can see most internal Betfair bonuses after completing the registration process.
However, there is a Betfair promo code section on the registration page, where you can enter one if you have one. Although it has no welcome bonus code, there are great promotions on the site to use on many extensive features.
Betfair Promo Code FAQ
Learn more about the Betfair Exchange in the commonly asked questions below.
Betfair is legal in New Zealand. However, there isn’t a specific Betfair NZ site. So if you are in NZ and want to use Betfair, you must use the Australian version.
NZ users can access most features on the Australian Betfair site. The main exception is the lack of POLi as a payment method.
To use the Betfair promo code, you must enter it on the registration page. Start by clicking on the “Join Now” button on the home page. Next, you must provide other information before entering the bonus code, including your name, address, email, password and more.
Betfair has a commission to keep their business up and running (they can make losses if you lose a bet).
However, a points system on Betfair reduces the commission you have to pay when you win a bet – they can take the commission down to 2%.